Wednesday, May 11, 2022

I Covet your Prayers!

 Dear readers,

  How are you doing today?

  I must admit that I am nervous.  I am in charge of leading out neighborhood Bible study this afternoon.  I cannot deny that the enemy has done his creepy best to shut down this group for a couple of years now.  

  First there is the controversary over the covid jab.  Then there are strong political differences in our group.  There are those who aren't in love with children participating and learning alongside of us.  We seem to nearly continuously have a case of "Pregnancy brain."  There are religious differences and we lost one of our leaders because of this "Excuse" it would seem.  

  God must want us to continue as we just started another book.  I want us to continue as good things have come out of our studying the Bible together in the past.  Our leader, who has led Bible studies for decades, is going blind so it's up to us less experienced ones to lead now.  Like I said, I need prayer.

  I also am asking for you to keep the farmers of the MidWest in your prayers.  For the past 2 years we hardly got crops due to drought.  Now it won't stop raining.  Please pray for God to hold the rain until we can all get our crops planted.  The weather man is talking rain for the rest of the week.  We're very thankful that we've been having some rain but it needs to stop for awhile so the tractors can get in the fields.

  I appreciate your prayers so much.  Many times I've asked for prayer here and things changed so I know that you've prayed for us.  May God bless you for it.  

  Dawn

  PS  Father just said to bless you with the song I'll share below.  May you feel His sweet spirit continuously!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...