Monday, July 17, 2023

More encouragement

Sometime in the last year I found Julie Green Ministries--https://www.jgminternational.org/  I am convinced that Julie has a close personal relationship with the Lord.  There have been many days when the Lord encouraged me by what He had shared with Julie and she shared with her listeners.

I love that the Lord gives us Scriptures, through Julie's testimonies, that clarify and support the Word that He just gave to us.  I really love that Julie says over and over for us to read the Scriptures for ourselves.  

This word was so encouraging to me.  If you're not from our country, you can still be encouraged.  You can still apply the Word of the Lord to your homeland and receive it's blessings.  We are not helpless.  We have a voice.  

My goal in writing here these past 15 years has always been to unite us--to help us know that we are not alone!  When one person says what needs saying in their part of the world, it can strengthen someone in another part of the world to say what needs saying there.  We ARE powerful when Christ is in us.  We are SUPER powerful when we support each other in our growth.

I pray that God will strengthen you through this word today.

Lots of love,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...