Thursday, November 30, 2023

ANSWERS NEEDED!

 I got a call yesterday from the nurse in Fargo who works at the endoscopy center.  I had an EUS scheduled for December 18th but now it got moved up to next Monday.  

  My pancreas still freaks out if I got much over 30 grams of fat a day.  It feels like the worst days of flue; the first day of one's cycle; or a terrible gas attack.  SOMETHING IS WRONG. 

  Please pray for me to be safe through the procedure and for us to get some answers as to what is going on.  Why did I get pancreatitis that put me in the hospital for a week in September.  Why am I unable to eat even a small amount of fat without suffering terribly?

  The things they will be looking for are tumors or a gall stone blocking the pancreatic duct.  I'm sure hoping for the gall stone.  They will be able to do a biopsy at that time of whatever they see is causing all of this misery.

  I found a couple of  EUS videos to share with my readers for information purposes.  Also PLEASE keep me covered with your prayers.  Please pray for Robert, too, as he needs to know that I'm going to be ok SOON!!

  God bless all of you prayer warriors out there!

  Dawn  

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...