Tuesday, November 14, 2023

How Old are You?

 From the author of FAST LIKE A GIRL, we have this wealth of information.

Although I had been following EAT STOP EAT for over 2 years, my weight did not budge. My health improved in many ways, as I tried to recover from shingles on the brain, but my weight did not budge.

Now I have lost over 10 pounds and it's the first time in probably 3 decades that I am loosing weight!!

If you're over 40; having trouble sleeping; and your weight is frozen PLEASE take the time to watch this video. You'll want to take notes as it is loaded with information.

Here's to abundant health now that somebody has taken the time to look at women's health as we age. Further, there's something that can be done about being "STUCK!"

Lots of love,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...