Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's up

After a busy day in Bismarck, I finally got my first swing ride on our dreamed-of-for-6-years swing set. Cora and I went on the double swing and it was wonderful. Then Jacob came on with me and I wasn't sure that he didn't undo what Dr. Steve did this afternoon in his chiropractic adjustment. I just love boys but, when I'm hurting, it's not always fun to be in close proximity of one of the wiggly, jumpy creatures.

Anyway, here are a few of the pictures that Cora took this morning so you can get a glimpse of the hair-raising experience of setting it in the holes. I videod the whole thing so hopefully one of us can post that just as soon as Andrew has time to put it on U Tube.

If you're ever in our neighborhood, feel free to come over and give it a try. We'd love to share it with you all.

Tired and sore,

Dawn

PS. Andrew is in the blue tractor and Robert in the red.










1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the swing! Thanks for the pictures, I can't wait for the video.

Are you sad today too?

  The Glorious Sadness Of Mother’s Day Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2024 | by David P. Deavel | 2 Comments | Print AMAC EXCLUSIVE Holidays have...