Hi everyone,
The more that I read and listen to Dr. McBride, the more I understand why I was sickly all my life. The things I ate or didn't eat, made my gut sickly and hence I was sickly all my life. I pray that all who are to find their way to GAPS, will do so at their own time and pace. I'm just planting seeds for you all to ponder. With that in mind, here's part 2 of Dr. Mercola's interview with Dr. McBride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIVE DAYS TO THE WEDDING!!!!!
Hello everyone, I haven't written much because we're all preparing for my son's wedding this Saturday. I sure would apprecia...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment