Hello everyone,
I am finally able to say that pneumonia is behind me once again. It's been a long haul but God is amazing to heal us over and over and over again.
Better yet is THIS approach. I've been listening to Kat Kerr for over a month now and I am changing as I learn of the power I have to command the host of Heaven to pull down EVERY stronghold of evil that has been used against me and my family!!
This is brand new from Kat and it thrilled me beyond imagination! The victim's mentality that I have had my whole life is NOT part of God's best plan for my life!!! NO, IT'S NOT!!
No matter where you are living in this world, I encourage you to watch this video. Kat shares God's words of hope for Christians in EVERY country. God IS taking over the world in this Kingdom age!!! YAY!!
I PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS TO ALL PEOPLE'S EVERYWHERE!!!
See you,
Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment