Monday, June 27, 2011

First day of class

WOW--it's been an exiting but tiring day.  Yesterday Jacob and I drove to Bismarck to pick up our friend, Ed Kelly, at the airport.  We then went to the Kelly Inn to unpack all of those boxes and then drove here with him to show him our organic farm.

We had supper together and then Ed treated us to an inside peek at our machines which his father designed and built and now Ed builds.  Then it was to bed and up super early this morning.  Here he is with our guys around the supper table last night.





Class was great today with 12 in attendance--10 students; one coordinator; and fantastic instructor all the way here from Georgia.  This is the Bornemann side of the room.




This is the other side of the room with several of these being close friends from BodyTalk. 

 Here is our wonderful friend and instructor on the first day of class.  I have no idea why my blog is NOT putting anything where I want it but you get the idea. Andrew and I came home together.  He's out doing chores now and I am heading for the whirlpool.  I am VERY tired but don't seem to be in as much pain as I have been.  Andrew thought maybe it was all of the great energies in the room today. 

I was soooooooooooooo happy to have my whole family there--what an awesome experience.  I remain in need of your prayers as I long to jump into class and be the best coordinator in the world.  I guess I'll have to be happy being the best coordinator that I can be.  Perhaps that is enough?

Love to my special friends out there who pray for me and show me their support even when they're not quite sure where the Lord is leading me.  How I wish that you could all be in this class with Ed and our family--I miss you!

In the arms of the King,

  Dawn

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the update, Dawn. I'm glad to see that it all turned out well after all your preparations. I hope that even though you were the coordinator, you were also able to enjoy it.

Kimberly said...

It looks like a great learning experience. I pray all will learn the most they can. So glad you are feeling better.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...