Sunday, June 5, 2011

Repentance

My dad had a stroke today and is stable in the hospital.  Please join me in praying that he will take this opportunity to repent of his sins!  God only knows how many more opportunities he's going to get!  Please pray for me, as well, as I try to sort out how a daughter to such a man behaves at a time like this.  Today I am desperately missing my surrogate father, Harris.  He would know exactly what to say and do.

 Oh God, please give me the wisdom that I need to reach my dad with your love!

Dawn 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am sorry to hear of your father's stroke. I join you in prayer that he will repent. You have been a good daughter to him regardless of he not being the father he should have been.

Dawn Bornemann said...

Oh Kimberly,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMFORTING WORDS! I guess I never thought about whether or not I am a good daughter. I know that I try to be but feel like I fail to meet up to some unknown level of perfection. What would I do without your friendship? I just don't know.
Praying for wisdom and strenghth,
Dawn

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...