Friday, July 1, 2011

Encapsulated

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!! Just in time for Sabbath I have good news for all of you who have been praying for me the past few months to lick this beastly cancer in my foot. 
 Being I can do BodyTalk, I check several times a day to see if the cancer is encapsulated.  By the way, everyone has cancer in their bodies but what matters is if it is encapsulated in it's casing or if it's active and growing in the body.
Well, I woke up this morning at 2:30 and my foot felt different.  I was pretty sleepy but on my way to the bathroom I asked, "Is the cancer encapsulated?" and got a YES through muscle testing.  YIPEE!!!!!!!!

Now, here's another miracle.  The reason this time has been especially difficult is because it's in my foot and I kind of need my foot a LOT.  Not only that, it's felt different from the other times.  It has often felt as though it was shingles and I have asked my innate wisdom (that God uses to keep me alive) if it is shingles but always got a NO.
So now, in the middle of the night, I finally understood what was going on.  The tumor was pushing on a nerve cutting off the nerve supply to my toes.  Last night, with the tumor encapsulated, there was some relief from that pinching pain.  Then, with my sleepy brain, I suddenly understood why God had me buy some L-Lysine last week when I was in Terry's Health Food store.
You see, when I had the nerve damage in my neck and head from the shingles on my brain, I started taking a LOT of L-Lysine.  It takes down the inflammation in the nerve endings and it really helps stop the insane tingling/burning/throbbing sensation of nerve damage.  However, I haven't taken any in a couple of years.
To make a long story short, as I still need to clean the bathroom before the Sabbath (now that my foot is feeling better).  I checked to see if the L-Lysine was a priority to get into my body and learned that I needed to take 3 L-Lysine at 2:00 in the morning.  When I woke up, I took 5 more before heading out the door with Andrew for Bismarck. 
All day that dreaded tingling has been on the decrease and I KNOW that the worst is over.  I must add here that Elizabeth has done a couple of sessions for me too in the past 24 hours so it's hard to say how much that played a role.  I don't really care which helped which percent, I am just so happy that my foot is feeling the best tonight that it has felt in 2 months--JUST IN TIME FOR SABBATH!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, all of you, who have been praying for my recovery--AGAIN!  Oh yes, I must mention that I rested all day yesterday, PLUS I've been listening to Dr. Coldwell's STRESS RELIEF FOR CHRISTIANS every time that the world presses me into despair.  Somehow I WILL get back on my feet again and I praise God for seeing me through cancer one more time.  WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM??????????????/
God bless you for caring enough to pray for me!
Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am so relieved. May you be blessed this Sabbath day.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...