Sunday, June 12, 2011

The human brain

Believe it or not, I actually know quite a bit about the human brain.  After all, I've lived with one in my head for 54 years (counting my fetal life).  In addition to that, I've been a BodyTalk practitioner for 4 years now and have watched BodyTalk repair the damage that shingles did to my brain 5 years ago.  I've studied the human brain in all of my classes and am in awe of it's healing capacities.  Each week I watch others heal as their brain gets in touch with what's going on in their bodies--totally miraculous things are happening!

Recently, my dear friend and BodyTalk practitioner Elizabeth, sent me a gift of a book called, "Instinct Based Medicine."  Being I'm not feeling the best these days (lots of stress with my family of origin; the weather affecting seeding; Prairie Days this coming weekend, but mostly with lining up our radinoics class at the end of the month), I've been resting more and I've taken the time to dig into the meat of this new method.

The first half of the book was not all that informative as I am well aware of how dreadful the results are of the modern American medical system.  Dr. Coldwell calls it the medical mafia and he hits hard at their greedy tactics which kill and cripple many people every year.  Still, it was good to get some of these statistics although, I must admit, I wish that Dr. Coldwell had asked me to edit his book for him.  It's not the best writing in the world but he does get his point across.   

Anyway, I'll be honest and say that I skipped the second half of the first part which he has written to show people that they need to do their very best to stay away from doctors.  This morning I jumped to the second half of the book so that I could get an idea what his system entails.  This is where I learned some very interesting things about the human brain.

Now, keep in mind that I just recently became a BETAR (betar.com) dealer with KRT.  I am absolutely in love with my sleep unit (delta waves) as I FINALLY sleep like a log after 5 decades of not sleeping well.  I also love my relax unit (alpha waves) and it helped to keep me calm all those long days of driving tractor this Spring.  I use it in the kitchen to try to keep calm as I frantically put a meal together in 10 minutes and I have been using it in my office up until this point.

I found it absolutely fascinating, when I read on page 244 of INSTINCT BASED MEDICINE, this information about the human brain.  First Dr. Coldwell explains why he is adamantly opposed to hypnotism.  He says "the obvious manipulation through hypnotism can make you do the exact opposite of what you intend or it can make you dependent, schizophrenic, and can cause lack of self-esteem."

Dr. Coldwell further goes on to explain this fascinating information about our brains. 

To achieve a lasting change in the nervous system, your brain needs to switch frequencies in a very specific order.  In other words, your brain needs to move between frequencies delta (0-2MHz), theta (3-6MHz), alpha (7-133 MGz) and beta (14-30 MHz) in a specific sequence. 

When in an alpha state, there is no way to make a conscious decision; you have to switch to beta at exactly the right time when you are making a decision to change a behavior otherwise it cannot be effective over the long term.  Then you have to switch into lower states in the right frequency to build dendrites (new microchips) in your brain for effective long term results.  This is the natural way of brain function.  It is only when you use the natural way, that we are intended to function, that you can achieve healthy and long term results.

The only system I know to continuously produce lasting results over and over is the IBMS programs.  This is due to the combination of the specially created music along with the newest technology of brain function, working together to effortlessly help create the exact state of mind required to produce lasting results. 

THE IBMS USES THE DECODED LANGUAGE OF THE BRAIN TO PRODUCE OPTIMUM RESULTS. 

Honestly, the perfectionist in me was really screaming here as I have always been so proud of myself for not jumping ahead in books.  However, I got to thinking, "Oh, there's music mentioned so there MUST be a CD involved here somewhere." 

I made another leap forward in the book and found the site address which is: instinctbasedmedicine.com. 

Did I mention that Dr. Coldwell saved over 35,000 lives which the modern medical system had termed, "Hopeless?"  One of these was his mother and she wrote the introduction to the book which was just wonderful!  She told about how her son at age 16 was driven to study every natural approach to healing when she was given 2 years to live as she had liver cancer.  She's now in her 70s; is his receptionist; and signed her story with, "Mama Coldwell." 

Well, Andrew just asked me to go do some writing on our farm's website so I suppose I ought to finish this up.  Basically, I went to Dr. Coldwell's website; studied their list of DVDs; and was thrilled to find that Dr. Coldwell has put his system into a format for Christians to be blessed with.  It says that he asked many pastors to guide him and, of course, I felt led to buy it.  Here's the link if you are feeling the nudge to check it out for yourself: https://shop.instinctbasedmedicinestore.com/checkoutpayment-submit.sc

I praise God for HE knows all of our needs!  He knows how we are made and he knows how to help us to get well.  I felt totally blessed reading Dr. Coldwell's book as he has such a deep respect for the human body.  He said over and over that WE CAN HEAL OURSELVES if we only know how.  He reiterated a basic BodyTalk principle which is that we have an innate wisdom which has kept us alive to this point and which knows exactly what is needed to get well AND stay well!   That's what I 'm interested in learning.

In other words, being healthy IS our natural state.  It's only stress which weakens the links in the body/mind.  Dr. Coldwell says that 85% of our health problems are because of emotional and mental stress and only 15% due to poor diet; lack of exercise........ This means that even the natural health world is barking up the wrong tree if they fail to deal with the affects of stress on us.  This helps me to understand why BodyTalk is able to do so many miracles--it helps to relieve old stresses.  Of course, like Melanie says, "I want as many tools in my toolbox as possible," so I know that I will be a life-long learner of God's wonderful healing ways!

I'll let you know how this affects my health when it comes.  In the meantime, I urge you to go to the website and read about the doctor who is Europe's foremost alternative doctor with more degrees than Carter has pills.  Dr. Coldwell REALLY knows his stuff and has been helping people to get well since he was 16 years old--what a remarkable man!

I will pray that God will open hearts through this post and that many will get the help that they're needing to get well AND stay well!

Yours for abundant life,

Dawn

PS.  If you are needing any organic wheat or flax, please feel free to visit our family's website at: www.seedsofhonor.com  We named our farm, "Seeds of Honor" as we believe the organic seed to be honorable in God's eyes. 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...