Thursday, June 23, 2011

A bit discouraged

Hi everyone,
  So much has happened since I last wrote and even now I have only a few moments to write.  I find myself a bit discouraged, though, and I'm writing to ask for prayer. 

You see, I'm dealing with cancer again.  Yes, I KNOW that it is cancer because I've dealt with it numerous times before AND my body says that the cancer is in it's active stages.  I almost had it licked, after a month of working on it, before we left for Prairie Days.  However, I didn't drink much water there as the bathroom seemed miles away as the cancer is in my foot which ached quite a bit.  We all agreed to use the trees at night but that didn't help much during the day. 

Anyway, I'm pushing hard this week as I'm not seeing clients next Tuesday as I'll be in class.  I've told all the people whom I'm close to about the cancer now so there is no danger of them finding out about it here.  When I realized that, I decided that I'd share about it here as I know that there are many of you who have prayed for me in the past. 

The good news is that I've found Dr. Leanoard Coldwell whom I shared about in my last post.  His "Stress reduction for Christians" and "The Only Answer to Cancer," have arrived.  Yesterday I listened to the stress reduction CDs over and over as I lay resting.  I can tell that it is doing some healing at a very deep level  as today I feel a little better.  I can heartily share this man and his products with you as there is clear proof that he is a man of God.  His website is: www.instinctbasedmedicine.com and I urge anyone who is dealing with stress to go there and study what he has learned about illness. 

I covet your prayers as I have 5 sessions to do today on top of the 5 on Tuesday and 4 yesterday.  How I love doing this work as each session I do helps me too because my brain takes any of the links it hears that it is needing.  I recall learning about that 4 years ago when Elizabeth was trying to convince me to take the training when I was yet so very ill from the shingles on my brain.  The human brain is sooooo incredible but stress is able to conquer it so WE need to learn to conquer stress.  Dr. Coldwell has so I hope that you'll check out his site.

Best get going now.  I love you all so very much and draw great comfort from knowing that my readers care about me and my family.

God bless those who love and serve Him,

Dawn

PS.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of all of the boxes that arrived here yesterday from KRT for our class.  There is still time to register for the class if you're feeling that little nudge from God to do so.  :)

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...