Monday, December 17, 2012

Desperate

My mother used to say, "Desperate means require desperate measures."  Today I felt desperate so I resorted to desperate measures.

You see, I am seeing 5 or 6 clients in my office tomorrow and I was still feeling the affects of the food poisoning this morning.  After pondering I decided to resort to, "IT," and am I ever glad.

The way that you do, "IT," is to get your body good and hot with either a long shower or a slow soak.  Once you are good and hot, you wrap yourself in something plastic--I chose a plastic tablecloth.

You stay wrapped up in your cocoon for up to an hour and start sweating.  I listened to some music on my tablet so it was much more pleasant than the last time I did, "IT." 

Then, you take a cool shower and go back to bed and sleep until you wake up.

That's it but IT really works.  I highly recommend IT for anything which you just are not able to shake after a few days.  I was surprised to find my bed soaked and needing laundering but I was so glad to get rid of several CUPS of poisons. 

Be sure to drink lots of water during the soaking phase and keep a cool washcloth on your head.  Also I wouldn't do "IT" unless you are really needing to get well quickly as IT does wipe you out.

I'm off for bed and I covet your prayers for tomorrow.

God bless.

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...