Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gotta love VibesUP

I bought a VibesUp water bottle this Spring and I just LOVE it.  I don't have to lug water with me any more as it can balance any water to have higher frequencies so that I have higher frequencies.  I'm going to become a VibesUp dealer just as soon as the funds appear but, in the meantime, I thought that I would introduce you to Katilyn, the owner of this awesome company.

I had so much fun listening to her explain the products which are lifting energies of EVERYTHING in sight.  Cell phone EMFs need not pose a problem any more; allergies are lessening with the allergy bracelets; people sleep better; feel better; work better.  What could be better?  HMMM

Enjoy this brief view of some of the VibesUp products then visit them at: www.vibesup.com

Have a great week!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...