Thursday, August 18, 2016

A bulldog for freedom

Sometime in this past year I discovered Jay Sekulow and the organization he formed which is called THE AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE!
 
Ever since then I have been TRYING to get people to learn about him and the good work that the ACLJ does to help keep the world free from tyranny.
 
Actually, I've been disappointed in my attempts to "Share" Jay with the world!  I was hoping to be able to help people see this American hero who has been fighting for freedom VERY successfully for nearly 4 decades.

When I discovered this biography on Jay just now, I decided to share it for I believe that it captures Jay's passion for freedom and equality for all!  If YOU have been looking for a hero, you can look no further!
 
It gives me great pleasure to introduce you to Jay Sekulow!!

Dawn
 

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...