Friday, August 5, 2016

Introducing my newest hope

Hi everyone,
 
I named my blog A RAY OF HOPE when I was recovering from shingles on the brain and quite desperate to find ANYTHING that would help me to heal again.  That was 10 years ago.
 
So for the past 10 years I have tried many tools, any and all of them that crossed my path, and several have remained keepers.  That's not what this blog post is about.
 
Basically, the pain in my body on an average day is anywhere from a 7 to a 10.  I'm happy when I can use my tools to NOT take any pain killers but I work at it--often all day long!
 
Now, I found THIS tool which I believe explains why I have continued to deteriorate in my health no matter how much I do every day to prevent that.  I share this for those of you who sincerely have tried everything to get well and just haven't gotten there. 

I urge you to give this a try!!  This article covers the science behind the tool so dig in and by all means, buy yourself a fascia blaster and started blasting away all the PAIN!!!
 
Hopeful again,

Dawn
 
PS.  I tried to copy the article but it wouldn't copy so check it out here instead!
 
 

No comments:

Are you Ready to Reign?

 Hi everyone,   It's getting busy here as Winter has officially ended!!  YAY  When the temps reach the upper 60s and lower 70s, I would ...