Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Andrew

Dear Christian friends around the world.

Can I ask you a favor?  Will you all please join me in praying that my son, Andrew, wins the election for District Chair that is being held tonight in our area?  God has been grooming Andrew for this position for several years now and Andrew is ready.

There is great opposition to one so conservative to be in charge of our District.  All prayers are needed to make it happen.  I have already been visited by a demon this afternoon to try to scare me off.
 
PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE!!!  Either way, whether Andrew wins Chairman or Vice or nothing, we WIN when we pull together for good!
 
Here's a hymn for you all to enjoy.  Listen to the organ.  It sounds much like the organ playing on one of Andrew's favorite albums from long ago.
 
WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE?
 
I am!!!!
 
Dawn
 
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...