Monday, May 8, 2017

Ulcer recovery

This past week has been TOUGH!!!  I discovered that my old ulcer had sprung back to life and it made my life hell!  Seriously, an ulcer can give a person an idea of what hell must be like.  A burning on the inside of you that doesn't stop--that digs deeper and deeper--and that drives you insane with desperation to end the pain.

This is a good article that I found while seeking some relief.  http://www.healthline.com/health/natural-home-remedies-ulcers#overview1

I'm sharing what I did to bring relief so any of you dealing with ulcers may find relief too.  An old trick that I've used in the past did NOT bring relief.  You take a piece of bread and BURN it.  I mean the smoke needs to fill the kitchen.  Then you cover it with milk.  In the past this would get rid of the ulcer pain in about 3 treatments.  Not this time, though.

So I had to look for what else I was needing to get past that pain.  I read a lot looking for any little thing that I could try.  My favorite Essential oil manual, NATURE'S PHARMACY had a few ideas that I tried such as geranium oil in a capsule and also clay in water but nothing brought much relief.

Of course MMS soaks always help but the relief from the ulcer was not as long lasting as I had been hoping for.

I zapped with my brand new zapper from Dr. Hulda Clark store.  This seemed to help some.

I did broadcasts for myself for days..............

I gave myself BodyTalk and Body Code sessions like they were candy but the burning continued.

My friend and fellow BodyTalk practitioner, E, worked on me but my gut was on fire.  Finally she said to me 3 letters that made all the difference:  EFT.

That stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and it is the very first energy clearing tool that I learned.

So Friday afternoon, as I pondered suicide or the emergency room, I began tapping out the EFT points and said whatever came to my mind.  It all flowed out from a too-weak-to-fight-it-anymore body.  All sorts of nasty details from my childhood flowed out of my subconscious mind where they had been stuffed 5 decades ago.

 Memories as fresh as the moment they occurred.

Sickening memories and I fought off vomiting.  Maybe I should have just done it but frankly I was just too weak!

I started tapping Friday afternoon and said everything that came to my conscious mind.  I needed to hear it!  I needed to be reminded of all that I suffered in my childhood home.  I needed to understand the burning seething anger that my brother's funeral had unleashed in my subconscious mind.  I needed to GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tapped solid for over an hour and started to feel a lessening of the squeezing, burning torture in my poor abdomen.

Then the guys came in for supper and I paused the tapping.  I could not eat. I had not eaten all week more than a few tablespoons of food at a time.  Any more and I felt that I would surely vomit.

After supper I began tapping again.  It was as if I would die if those horrid thoughts were not released.  Indeed, I was dying.

I went back to bed and did more EFT.  More memories surfaced and I wept.  I wept for myself!!  I wept for little Dawn like I had never done before!!

We had family prayer and I went back to the guest bedroom where I was staying so that Robert could get some sleep.  On my mind was the birthday party that we were having for Robert the next day but I could do nothing about that now.

I slept for a little while between 10:00 and 11:00 and then I woke up with more memories.  I tapped and tapped and tapped then slept about 45 minutes.

Then I woke up again and the most hideous memories that anyone can ever imagine surfaced.  I would gladly have died than face them.  NOBODY SHOULD BE A VICTIM OF CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I slept a few hours.  I woke again sometime in the darkest of the night and wept uncontrollably with what was coming up from my subconscious mind.  I grabbed my vomit bucket but nothing came.  I noticed that the fire in my abdomen was lessening.  I knew that the worst of it was almost over.

I tapped out every memory that surfaced from those pit-of-hell years.  I tapped and tapped myself out of the trauma of incest and then I slept.

When I woke up, the sun light was flooding my room and the fire in my abdomen was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I was immensely weak, there was a party to prepare for.  I knew that E had me covered and that my incredible children would all pull their weight.  I moved back to my bedroom and slept like I don't ever recall sleeping.

Is it possible that my past is FINALLY laid to rest?

Time will tell.

I write all of this to say that if you were/are being sexually abused, please learn how to do EFT from Nick & Jessica Ortner.  They are a brother/sister team who are changing the world through EFT.  I praise God for bringing them into my life when He did!

If you are sexually abusing someone, you need to STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!  I urge you also to learn how to do EFT from the Ortners.  You can get rid of whatever is driving you to do such things to others that ruin their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can get the help that YOU need to have a great life too!!

Most of all, if you have not given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, please do so right this minute.  Only He can wipe away our stains of being sinners--which we ALL are!

I have shared my innermost pain to help others who have been forced to endure such things.  There IS hope for a happy life with the right therapies; the right support; and a total surrender of your life to Jesus Christ.

Tap, tap, tap!

Dawn


  


No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...