Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Rebuke

Today I received a rebuke from a reader here.  It seemed rather cowardly not to come out and out and say it to my face.  However, with what I am given, I will do my best to defend myself.  Here are the exact words of the rebuke. 

I have heard that many people who had been healed by demonic energy got other, serious illnesses later on, or the healing was not permanent. I'll pray for you Dawn, that the lord Jesus christ would warn you about energy healing methods. I think that you and your family are nice people, so it is very sad that you are involved in demonic energy healing.

It made me sad that after 10 years of serving the Lord, through the healing tools He has given to me, this would be dropped at my doorstep.  This person assumes that I have not prayed extensively for wisdom as to which energy tools to keep and which to let go of.

 I'm assuming this is someone who has never had a session with me.  They have not heard me begging God for direction in how best to ease their sufferings.  They have not felt my heart of compassion for those who have had a lifetime of pain and suffering as I have. 

I'm not going into all the things that are wrong with this type of thinking.  I don't have the time but I will say that this person makes 1 wrong assumption.  They assume that I was healed from the shingles on the brain.  I have never recovered from that dreadful illness in 2006.  Robert DID take me to 4 doctors at that time all of who offered me no hope whatsoever.  Indeed, my body would be in the local cemetery for a decade now if I had not found energy healing at that time.

To be sure, I'm very grateful that God led me to a Christian practitioner.  Many folks have told me since then that they are very thankful that they found me to be a sincere Christian, with whom they can share their faith, as we work together.

After I read these scathing words, I contacted a Christian client with whom I have worked over 3 years now.  This is what she had to say about this subject. 

I have never doubted your faith.  Sometimes we need doctors, too, as I do go.  But they would never have found the things BodyTalk found wrong with me which has saved me many times from death and ER.

She concluded her thoughts like this. 

God gave you these tools so I totally believe how He leads you to the right ones and the answers I need.

One last thought I have for ALL who assume that I am serving the enemy.  Does this imply that God is in charge of the medical system which pushes drugs down people's throats and cuts out body parts needlessly MANY times every day?

Now, I, like my client I quoted above am very grateful for the emergency services provided by our medical system.  My brother got shot recently, and he received an incredible surgery to restore his hand.  WOW That's amazing!!

However, the medical system knows very little about health and wellness.  I suffered many times from the medications that I was prescribed--as has my family.  We're not even going into vaccinations here.  NOPE.

My advice to this reader is to pray for wisdom from the Lord before undergoing ANY type of healing procedure.  The loving Heavenly Father will lead you in the way that He has for YOU.  In the meantime, you might hold off with the judgements of those who have been called to a different path than yourself.

God's best to all,

Dawn

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...