Friday, August 25, 2017

I'M A GRANDMA

Little Baby D, alias Cutie Pie, was born via C section yesterday morning at 6:04 in Bismarck, ND after 30+ hours of labor.  We're all exhausted--very VERY happily exhausted!!

She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.  That's almost as long as her mother was when she was born who was 21 inches long. 

I wasn't sure what it would be like to be a grandma but, when I talked to Cutie Pie, she looked at me as if she knew me.  The midwife said that she did.  I'm so happpppppy!

Photos coming soon--with the parent's permission, of course!

Dawn--proud grandma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless the baby and the whole family!

Miriam

Jessica Rebekah said...

Dear Mrs Bornemann
I had just visited Cora's blog when I caught sight of your announcement in the blog list column so just had to come over and read all about it! :) Congratulations!! So very happy for Cora and all of you! I know my sister, Rachel, would have been thrilled about the baby.
Looking forward to the photos. :)
God bless you all.
~ Jessica

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...