Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Am I healed?

This is going to be a very strange blog post.  There now, I warned you all.

In my last blog post, I shared how a leader in the radionics community called on all radionic operators world wide to send healing frequencies to the Earth and it's residents during the eclipse.  I was super excited to do so and got on that right away yesterday morning.  I used my big system with 14 banks!

About 2 hours before the partial eclipse began here, I started feeling it.  I could feel that the energies were healing my heart!!!

As it grew darker, I could feel tingles going up and down my spine.  For a little while, it was hard to breathe.

 As the energies of the eclipse AND the combined efforts of radioinc operators world wide worked on my lungs, they filled with healing power.  My lungs have been unhealthy since I was a child.  I've had pneumonia 3 times and bronchitis countless times--many times per Winter. 

Could my lungs be restored by an Eclipse alone?  What about my heart?  Here's the big question--can my nerves damaged from MS, be restored in a few hours?  All of those thousands of radionic broadcasts surly played a major role? 

Then a friend called and we praised God together that we were alive to experience such a thing!  I cried tears of joy.

Cora came over and I got out in the sunshine and we watched the eclipse through our welding helmet.  I said to Cora, "I think I'm being healed."  She just stared at me.  It was such an eerie moment as the moon came between the earth and the sun.

Then clients came and I worked in the recovering light of day but I was different.  It seemed effortless to work on clients.  It was a GREAT JOY!  I did what needed doing and said what needed saying and it was appreciated.  I didn't have the usual self-doubts after the sessions!  I felt good!

Then I made supper for my sweetie and me and it all seemed effortless.  That's the word that keeps returning to my mind.  EFFORTLESS!!

My life, up until yesterday, has never been effortless.  It has been a struggle for as long as I can remember.  So I ask the question, which only time can answer, "AM I HEALED?"  Is this what being healed feels like?  I really don't know and, after decades of disappointments, I am cautious about letting my heart sore in great joy, but I truly have never felt this way before.

If you had a similar experience during the eclipse yesterday, would you please share a comment here?  If there are others, then certainly there is the possibility that I am healed.

Can you imagine me being healed?  I wonder if I can??

Dawn

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...