Friday, August 18, 2017

Rough week

It's been a rough week for me.  Two friends are getting weaker and will soon leave this world.  An ex-convict is trying to get a cult started in our part of the world.  A friend's family is falling apart. My daughters are "Great with child," and pretty uncomfortable AND MY BROTHER GOT SHOT!!!
 
You may recall that 1 of my brothers died in April and now my youngest brother was attacked and shot in the hand.  He was going out for his early morning bicycle ride when 2 masked men entered his garage and shot him!!! 
 
They had the gun to his head, and he was sure that it was the end for him, when something happened and they shot his hand instead.  I believe that his angels protected him!!!  I appreciate prayers for Rick as he is in great pain in his hand.  They also pistol butted his face so he's having vision problems and trouble moving his jaw.  He needs to get back to work so please pray for his strength to return and the pain to leave!
 
I'm always hurting, but I am hurting really badly today, and I don't seem to be thinking the best either.  I apologize if my writing is substandard but it's where I'm at right now.
 
Today is one of the days that I dream of going to Heaven.  I would so love for the hurting to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now a client is desperate for some relief, so I'd best go see if I can help her, but I dream of Heaven a lot these days!
 
As always, the Booth Brothers have captured my sentiments perfectly.
 
Weary,

Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...