Monday, November 4, 2019

Can you imagine this?

Dear readers,

Today Father says that I am to stretch your imaginations and your faith.  He wants me to share with you how I've been able to bear my daughter's moving away from across the road and taking her 2 precious daughters with her.

Before they moved to MN, Father assured me that He will teleport me to their farm whenever He feels like it and when He sees the need for it.  Since then I've been noticing stories about folks being teleported to do God's work.  It's happening everywhere and it's just like Phillip in the Bible being removed to another place after he baptized the Ethiopian eunuch.

It's a matter of opening our minds for God to use us anyway and anywhere He wants to.  This is just the next step for me and perhaps for you also.  If you are intrigued, then I encourage you to watch this video on Elijah Streams today.

Have a great week following Jesus wherever He takes you!

Dawn

PS  I've been praying for the THIRD GREAT AWAKENING for years and years!!  Dr. Herzog says it's right around the corner here in the US!! It's starting around the world but will come here last. The thing to remember is that IT IS COMING!!!!GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...