Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Babies?

My sons would probably never forgive me for calling them babies.  They are both full-grown, strong, competent men capable of doing a day's work with the best of them.  However, I remember not so long ago when they were babies in Robert's and my arms.  Both of them were born in November.

This month my son will have a baby of his own.  Andrew is hoping that the baby doesn't come on his birthday and I hope so too.  Our boys had a birthday week as their birthdays are exactly 1 week apart.   The due date for the new baby is close to Andrew's birthday so it could happen but I hope it won't.  He shared his birthday with his brother his whole life............

There's another November birthday in our family.  This year my mother-in-law turns 85 and we're giving her a party.  It's strange to think of her as a baby once but she was. 

Here's a blessing to all of you November babies!!   No matter your age, you are SPECIAL!!

Dawn




No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...