Tuesday, November 19, 2019

What are you glad for?



The Lord just led me through an incredible Splankna session for a client and I praise Him for this amazing healing tool! It made me even more thankful to be a Christian energy worker! The more thankful I became, the more I remembered Pollyanna! At this time of Thanksgiving, I urge everyone to watch, or re-watch, this movie.

 Let's all play the "GLAD GAME" every day like this precious child did!  Let's change our families, our communities, our churches by being glad for what God has given to us EVERY DAY!

I'm so glad for my blog!  Did you know that this month I celebrate my 10 year anniversary from the first time I wrote here?  At that time, the 5 of us all lived together in the little farmhouse across the road.  Now our family has grown to 11 with our youngest grandchild being born just yesterday!  I'm so glad for how God has grown our family!

I'm glad for all of you, too!  I love knowing that there are those who receive a blessing from my sharing tidbits of  my life with you.  I heard on the radio this morning that people receive healing from writing down what they are feeling.  I was driving when I  heard this, so I didn't have time to write down the statistics, but research shows that people who write down what they're feeling have LOTS less pain and sadness!  How cool is that?  I'm very thankful for all of you who have read my thoughts these past 10 years so that I could have less pain and sadness!  ;)

If you haven't started blogging yet, perhaps God is calling you to do so.  Some people like to write in a journal, which is just as therapeutic I would think.  However, I have always felt that, if my learning something could help someone else, I need to share it.  I'm sure that you have things to share that would bless others too.  Come on, give it a try!

Have a great week!  If you do watch this movie, make sure to note the pastor's response to the glad game!  That, I think, was the gladdest part of the whole movie for me!!

Gladly sharing,

Dawn

No comments:

Bailey is HERE!!!

  WE HAVE A DOG!!!  YAY.  Her name is Bailey and she's 3 years old.  She's a Yellow Labrador Retriever and we're in love already...