Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Friends are the choclate chips in the cookie of life
Wow--isn't it wonderful to have friends? The Keisters stopped by this morning to pick up their Azure order. In appreciation for getting it for them from Dawson almost every month, they ordered us a box of pineapples. WE LOVE FRESH PINEAPPLE! See if these pictures don't make your mouth water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment