PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!! I was out at chores and came in to a message. My younger brother called asking for prayer for my mother who had suffered a massive heart attack this evening. I hung up from him and my other brother's wife called and said, "Your mom is dead."
I'm numb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.
Thanks Tessa--you're a sweetie!
Post a Comment