The Lord knew that I needed a picker-upper so he sent Benjamin and Amanda Dagley over for a visit on their way home from a field tour at the Grotbergs. Ben's been buying our organic screenings for his chicken business and he needed some more. We twisted Ben's arm, just a little bit, and they're going to spend the night with us. I just realized that I should see if they've had supper. Anyway, Cora already got a picture of Amanda and I, as I came out of the goat barn just now, so I'm sure there will be pictures on her blog soon. Amanda said that their family has been enjoying seeing the pictures from our farm and from Prairie Days on our blogs. I hinted, once again, that we would enjoy seeing pictures from their farm too. We'll see............
PRAISE THE LORD FOR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment