Andrew is such a sweetie! He uploaded this video to YouTube so that I could put it on my blog. I had to tease him because he said that, if it went over 10 minutes, I would have to post it in 2 parts like he did with his speech. I listened to it, though, and it was ONLY 9 minutes and 59 seconds. Now you know how much time it will take you if you want to listen to my thoughts on my son's graduation day--June 7th. I thought that you may want to hear some stories about Andrew's life. ENJOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty-two Days to Empty Next
Hi everyone, So much has happened since I wrote last time here. Sometimes so much happens in just one day that my head spins. My head ...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
1 comment:
What a wonderful tribute to him!
Tamera
Post a Comment