Thursday, July 2, 2009
Surgery tomorrow AM
Well, I just got a call from my brother and he said the doctor told Sharel that the surgery can wait until tomorrow morning. Rick also said that Dad wouldn't have made it until Monday without the surgery. He's in the hospital with an IV and Sharel is staying overnight with friends in Sioux Falls. Please pray for all of us, as it makes us wonder if Dad's not calling anyone for help was because he still wants to go "To be with mom." We've heard this before and we don't like it any better the second time around. OH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
1 comment:
I hope everything goes well with the surgery.
Post a Comment