I think I shared before that I bought Robert and I the complete 9 year series of TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL for our anniversary this year. There are sooo many good episodes and I encourage you all to start watching them but this had to be one of the most amazing episodes!!
Over and over the message God sends us through his angels is that HE LOVES US!! God, the creator of everything loves us!!!
WOW
Happy Sabbath!
Lots of love,
Dawn
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you Suffering too?
If there ever was a cry of my heart, it is to be able to comfort those who are hurting. Because of my constant hurting in my incestuous ch...
-
Please pray for Robert who has a lot of swelling in his face and a very sore mouth. He's on his way back to the dentist for a checkup r...
-
Yesterday was awesome. Please read Cora's post to see what we all did. As always it is a treat to get to visit the Keister family and t...
-
Wow-it's been forever since I took the time to post Clara's session report. Being this has become quite rare, I thought I'd ment...
No comments:
Post a Comment