Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 3 of the Master Cleanse

Several people have written that the first 3 days are the most difficult on the cleanse because so many toxins are released that have been stored in the body for many years. THEY WERE RIGHT!!! Day 1 and day 2 were ok but day 3, yesterday, was a challenge. In fact I just needed to apologize to my children for being so grumpy yesterday. They, being the wonderful people that they are, forgave me willingly. Then, when I asked them if I should read a book during meals so that I don't have to sit and watch them eat, Cora said, "Go blog." She knew that I very imperfectly missed writing yesterday, because I didn't feel up to it, and that I want to write about day 3 even though it is late. HOW DREADFUL THAT I DIDN'T DO IT ON THE "RIGHT" DAY!!! Can you see how this perfectionism drove me to shingles on my brain??????????????
Well this is how it was. I was a bit groggy--not really dizzy but not right in the brain either. People bugged me and I just ached. I haven't been taking any supplements during the cleanse, which is recommended, so I started having a hot flash as I was without the Vitex (chaste tree berry). I did some BodyTalk and learned that I needed to take it because the cleanse and menopause at the same time were just too much for me. After 4 Vitex capsules, that settled down but I couldn't concentrate during school. Finally I just let the boys off and went into the whirlpool for a few hours.
What a miracle worker a whirlpool is. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who has a chronic disease condition to get one--especially if any nerve damage is involved. It soothes the nerve endings better than pain releavers and the stress reduction helps get at the root of the problem. We just plain have too much stress out here in the country. I know that many people view the country life as rest and relaxation at all times. In '06, when I was dying, my brother told my mother that he couldn't understand what was wrong with me. He said, "She lives in the country--how can she have any stress?"
Well, maybe this isn't the right time to get into this, because I find myself highly emotional on the cleanse (even more than normal), but the family farm has been under attack for decades. It's going to take the city people realizing that us country people need them to buy their food from us directly, if it will survive. I'll say more about that when I am done cleansing, I'm sure, but maybe it will get some folks thinking if anybody ever reads this.
I finished yesterday talking to a new BodyTalk client who had her first session with me on Sunday. I wanted to see how she was feeling and she made me ever so happy. She has seen remarkable improvements in her life after only one session. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
Sometimes I get down about all of the pain; and all of the work; and all of the government intervention in our lives. However, when I think about how I am now able to help people to regain their health and their lives through BodyTalk, I am VERY glad that I didn't die in '06. I'm sorry to be so morbid today but I suppose that it is because of all of the toxins that are being released through this cleanse. Many morbid things have happened to me in my life. I am glad to finally be able to release the affects of them and go on to happiness.
Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...