Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 5 of the Master Cleanse

Today was much better. I worked up my courage to stand on the scale and I had lost 5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not 80 pounds, or anything really wonderful, but it is a start. :)
During chores this morning, I was amazed to find myself having more energy. I've been wanting to feed kelp to all of the barn animals for weeks but have never had any strength for it. Until everybody else is finished with all of their work, they're not in the mood for extra things like carrying 5 gallon pails of kelp to everyone. We have over 400 animals here and feeding, watering, and bedding everyone in the winter takes a LOT of work. I felt so good this morning that I asked Jacob to help me carry kelp and Redmond salt to the goats and calves in the goat barn. Then, I still had some energy so I asked him to help me take this mix to the calves in the milking barn. Then, I still had some energy so I asked him to help me mix up another 10 gallons and we carried it on the sled down to the dairy cows. Then I did not have any more energy, but it felt so good to feel my body coming back to life again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can tell you honestly that I have fasted many times in my life. I even learned recently that fasting often is a symptom of some imbalance, but I can't recall what it is right now. I have water fasted, juice fasted, milk fasted. I've fasted for 1 day and I've fasted by grinding all of my food for 2 months. The theory behind that one was that it would save the body the trouble of digesting so that energy could be spent on healing itself. I have NEVER FELT AS GOOD DURING FASTING AS I FEEL ON THIS MASTER CLEANSE!!!! In fact, I've only been hungry once and that was at 4:00 AM when I woke up famished.
Now, I have been achy and grumpy and somewhat lazy up until today. However, if today is any indication of how wonderful I will feel when I am finished, I will gladly put up with those irritations. I cannot urge you enough to check out the Master Cleanse if you have any serious health issues. I would include the web site address now but I am still so computer illiterate. I know how to get it but I cannot think of how to save this so that I can get back here when I find it. I've lost a few things in this situation before so, being I know that I will write again tomorrow, I'll look it up before I start writing and share it with you then. I'll get this computer age figured out sooner or later. :) Technology has never been very appealing to me but it sure is nice to keep in touch. :)
Well, it's the Sabbath and so we will rest after chores tonight. Thirteen years ago the Lord showed our family that He wanted us to keep the Biblical Sabbath from dark on Friday night until dark on Saturday night. I say Biblical Sabbath because we don't attend any particular denomination's Sabbath services. Actually it's the Lord's Sabbath and we rejoice that He has taught us how to rest from our labors. All of our Sunday-keeping years, Robert and I both were workaholics and had no idea what rest was, so we feel extremely blessed to lay aside our work and soak up the peace of God on this special day. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I find myself wishing any fellow Sabbath keepers, who may be reading this tonight, to be blessed with His peace. I wish that all would find this blessed rest of the 7th day which God initiated at creation. Soon chores will be over and all will stomp in the house. I will light the Sabbath lights; Robert will bless the children; we will have communion together; and then Cora and I will serve the feast of Sabbath. This week, however, I will not be joining my family as they dig in to their chicken enchildas--their favorite food. I will sit happily and drink my lemonade and dream about the day when I will no longer have this dreadful pain in my neck which has haunted me for 2 1/2 years. Now, because of BodyTalk AND the master cleanse, I have an even stronger hope that someday I will once again be pain-free.
Happy Sabbath!
Love always,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...