Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 6 of the Master Cleanse

I was so happy that today was the Sabbath as I've been weak and a little woozy. Maybe it's because we always work the hardest on Fridays to try to get prepared for Sabbath. A perfectionist like me must have the house spotless; the food perfect; the barns bedded down; and myself pain free all on the same day. If it does ever happen, I usually pay the next day and this time was no different. Now I know why others who have done this cleanse before me say, "Take it easy while you're on it."
I am very glad that I have found the master cleanse and I'm determined to stick it out but it was imposable for me to sit and watch the family eat their chicken enchiladas and rhubarb cake at noon. I went in my room and did a Bodytalk session on myself. First, though, I spent some time praying for the courage to continue--to do what was best for me. I'm not used to thinking that way, but I guess if I'll ever have the health that I dream of, I need to stick with this and let the cleanse do it's work.
Then tonight, when I was the most discouraged that I've been since I started, the Lord had a dear friend post a comment. Susan and I had 2 little girls turn 4 years old at the same time and they were inseparable. :) They were both home schooled all the way through and have kept in touch. It's been a joy to see both of them committing their lives to the work of the Lord. Now her little girl is getting married. How can it be that they have grown up already? Where do the years go?
This kind of thinking is just one more motivator to stick with this cleanse. I do NOT want to get old and be a burden to my children or anybody. If I have to do this cleanse every 2 months for the rest of my life to keep that from happening, that is just what I will do. I've lain on my death-bed, at the age of 48, and it's not all that it's cracked up to be. There was no soft music playing in the background; no family sobbing; no nurses checking my vital signs--only death licking at my heels. Believe me, ANY efforts to recover my health in a natural fashion are worth it. Some of you may think it's too private a thing to write about, but I'll tell you the truth. I am committed to helping ANYBODY who is ill to have a way to go; to have something to try that can only help them; to have somebody care that they are in agony. God Himself was the only one there, as I lay gasping for breath, so it has become my desire not to ever let anybody die by themselves. He planted a dream in my heart up at the health center and that is to have my own health center some day. I believe that He is leading me to the practices and procedures that I will use then to help give hope to the hopeless. There it is again--A RAY OF HOPE!!!
Well the whirlpool is full and I'm aching, so I'll close. Thanks for your interest in my blog and may it bless, in some small way, all who take the time to read! I'll try to add some pictures soon.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...