Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally the picture of Harris and Shirley

Praise the Lord for my son, Andrew! Although this isn't a very good picture, he helped me to get this from the Alfred church website to here. We didn't end up going to the church's anniversary party last summer, although we had planned to go, because it was the day after Harris's funeral. Nobody here felt much like celebrating after that so we stayed at home and moped. If you want to clearly read the tribute that the church wrote up for Harris, go to the the Alfred site listed in my favorite links and click on 75th anniversary. Go to the bottom if you want to read the tribute of a truly great man--my adopted papa who now lives with the Lord. I guess that makes it one more reason that I look forward to my graduation day, which is what Robert calls death. But for now, there is still a LOT of work to be done so I close with wishes for a happy Sabbath and a joyous Passover celebration to those who participate in the feasts.
In Him,
Dawn





SPECIAL DEDICATION FOR THE 75TH ANNIVERSARY:

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...