Sunday, April 26, 2009

Funeral arrangements

Well, somehow we got through the night--BodyTalk helped a lot! I kept doing cortices and switching and slept off and on.
I had forgotten that Cora had to babysit this morning, so we were short there for chores, but Robert helped.
My sister-in-law from Eureka called and said that we need to meet with the mortician this afternoon. Robert and I will go and leave the children home to do the night chores. I have many stressors here, not the least of them being the unresolved incest. Now the weather is bad--very wet snow plus cold temperatures. One thing that I do NOT want to have to do is spend the night in Eureka so PLEASE pray that it warms up so that we don't have to drive back on icy roads.
Well I need to go make some lunch; shower; and prepare for our journey. PLEASE CONTINUE COVERING US ALL WITH YOUR LOVING PRAYERS--I FEEL THEM AND I BLESS YOU FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Dawn, I want you to know that you are especially in my prayers during this time, not only for the sorrow of losing your mom, but for the strength to face all the old stress and be able to leave it in the Lord's hands. I realize this is easier said than done, since I have not had to deal with that.

Reminds me of the song that says, strength for today and hope for tomorrow.

Love, Ellen J.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...