Saturday, September 11, 2010

KRT

And now, at long last, the post that I have been aching to share with you for over a month. If you are still waiting for the rest of the story on Jacob's and my journey to Georgia, you all win the patience award of the century. I've been swamped with all of my garden produce; putting up apples; building LINKS TO HEALING; and pondering starting school. All of these must be priority over blogging. However, it truly has taken lots of patience to wait until I had time to post about KRT, so perhaps my patience is starting to grow too!

PLEASE--I urge all of you to go to the Kelly Research Technologies website here: (kellyresearchtech.com) and learn a bit about radionics from the people who make the very best radionics machines anywhere. Our days in the classroom (taught by a non-KRT employee) convinced me that the Lord had brought us to the best when he brought us to KRT.

I must say here that this technology has not come to us without cost. Radionics is about 100 years old, but who of you have heard of it before? The reason for the lack of public information about it is that the information has been purposely kept from the people by those who do not want us to be well.

ARE YOU SHOCKED? I didn't think that I was shocked by it until our instructor told us that, about 30 years ago, 5 of his 6 best friends (fellow radionics operators) were KILLED by these people. He, himself, has been shot at 3 times. Once he had his grandson along with him and he took a bullet in his shoulder which, "Made me mad."

For these reasons, I am not posting pictures of our instructor. He specifically asked me not to. However I do have permission to show the following pictures that I took while taking class at the
dome. My children asked me if I am afraid to post my picture like this but I told them, "NO!" Here's the reason why.

To be sure, I haven't had the men in black suits visit my house or shoot at me. However, I know that fear is the poison which kept me in a helpless victim's role most of my life. Fear is what cripples all of us from standing up for the Lord for which He will be ashamed of us some day too.

No, the Lord has called me to be a healer amongst the people's of the earth. He took me safely to the dome and He will keep me safe all the days of my life. If it is His purpose that someone shoot me into eternity, then so be it! At least I will know that I didn't cower in fear instead of sharing the good news of God's healing ways with everyone who will listen. So onward we go, besides nobody has had any problems for 30 years or so. I do pray protection on KRT and our instructor and fellow radionics operators daily and I would covet your prayers for this as well!

This is one-forth of the library in the conference room at the dome. It was the most fascinating library I have ever seen. Interspersed between the books were old radionics machines--ancient relics of the men who risked their lives to bring us this wonderful healing modality.
This is the machine that I worked on during the 3 days of class. We were in class from 9:00 to 11:40 AM; 1:00 to 5:30 PM; and 7:00 to 9:30 PM for 2 days and the third day was the same except that the last night we had a picnic over at the Inn for the family of the secretary/receptionist/answer everybody's question lady. I'm not sure if she would want her picture posted here or not, so I'll hold off on that until I have her permission.
Jacob was up in the office on our last day of class, making arrangements for our flight back home the following day. He looked down from the second story loft and snapped this picture of me. I felt so much better about myself now that I finally had mastered the operation of a radionics machine.

This picture was taken on the last day of class. The owner of KRT gave us all a little lecture on our terminology should we choose to work with the public. He had 3 big words written on the white board when we entered the room. As he spoke, he scratched them all out and explained that we have no desire to use the terminology that the system uses as the 2 concepts are not the least bit similar.
Mr. K said as he scratched out the word TREAT, "We do NOT treat anything with a radionics machine. We BALANCE things with radionics machines."
Then he scractched out the word, DIAGNOSE and said, "We do not diagnose any illnesses with a radionics machine. We ANALYZE where the energy levels are weak."
Then he scratched out the word, CURE and said very firmly, "Lastly we must all remember that nobody in here can cure anything. We use radionics machines to analyze where the energy levels are weak; to balance the levels to the rest of the being; and then they heal on their own."
WOW--I THOUGHT THAT I WAS IN A BODYTALK CLASS!!!!!!!! It made me very happy to see how the 2 modalities ARE compatible!

This is the workroom at KRT. I encourage everyone who just happens to be in GA to look up KRT at the dome. I have never been so overcome with the sensation of being surrounded by genius as I was during those 3 days at the dome. Although we got the tour of the place, I still don't have a clue how a radionics machine works--but then I can say the same thing about my new washing machine.
I'm just so very thankful that this technology HAS been preserved through many difficult years by men with great courage. I can do no less than offer you all the same hope that they offered to their peers. Give radionics a try--you'll never know how much it can help you unless you give it a try. If you would like more information, feel free to leave a comment here and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
Best get to work. I have a BT session tonight and then the group BT session by Eli and much to do in between. I just want you all to know that I AM doing well here. I am balancing myself daily with my new radionics machine and my strength is improving as I deal with things that I don't have the time to tap out through BT. I praise God for this new tool in my toolbox for as my BodyTalk instructor often says, "You need as many tools in your toolbox as you can possibly find. Then you'll be able to help more and more people to get well every year." I'M FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep watching for news here about my new diet. Who knows when I'll find time to write about that but, oh well, I guess I'll share the website now. I just celebrated my one month anniversary on the NEW ME diet and I feel better than I have in years. Here's the link to the site:metaboliceffect.com. I think that you'll find any time spent there worthwhile!
I'm not sharing how many inches that I've lost this past month, as there are just some things that a lady won't share, but I can say that I was shocked how many times I caught myself thinking, "I truly like my body! It is responding to this diet so incredibly." HOW EXCITING!
Blessings,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...