Sunday, September 26, 2010

One week until Access

Hi everyone,

I had a wonderfully, incredible day of fellowship at church in Alfred yesterday with all of my special friends! Cora is working on a detailed post of the day, so I'll wait and see what she covers before I spend time on it. As always, my time is limited for all that I desire to accomplish in a day. You can check here for pictures of the day later as I'm sure that Cora won't cover everything in her post. :)

Today I sent out an email to many people that I know inviting them to attend Elizabeth's Access class next week in Bismarck. I decided to include it here for anyone not in my address book who is feeling the Lord urging them to attend. Please read the following invitation and ponder if He is urging you to join me there for class.


I am taking Access again so that I can be ready if the Lord ever tells me that He wants me to be an Access Instructor. One must attend Access 6 times before they can qualify for acceptance into that position--this will be my 4th time through. What's most exciting about it is that some of my friends/clients will be in the class, so I can hardly wait to spend the day with them!!!

I'm heading out to the garden now to hopefully get the potatoes dug. The guys are busy working on a building that they started last Fall so I've been told that I won't get any help from them. We'll see how much Cora and I can get done.

Have a great week!

Dawn



Hello everyone,

Oh what a gloriously, beautiful day it is today! I hope that everyone can be outside enjoying God's creation on such a lovely day!

I'm writing to remind you that one week from today Elizabeth Hanson, my dear friend and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, will again be teaching her BodyTalk Access class in Bismarck. I plan to attend again as I am going to take the class every chance I get for several reasons. One, you can learn something new every time that you hear information; two, I love spending time with Elizabeth as she is a great teacher and lots of fun to be with; and three, I need to take the class 6 times if I ever hope to teach it myself someday. This will be my forth time, so I'm getting closer.

In Access class you'll learn 6 main techniques which save lots of money and bring immediate healing. You'll learn how to do the cortices technique which links the 2 sides of the brain; switching which helps bring the brain back on track when stress sends it off somewhere else; hydration which you use when a person is dehydrated; body chemistry to strengthen the immune system when bugs are bugging you; reciprocals to get body parts communicating with each other to reduce pain; AND Fast Aid. I have already used the Fast Aid technique once to save a man from carbon monoxide poisoning. I was so happy that I had taken Access class that day!!!!

For more information or to register for the class, go to the International BodyTalk System's website here: bodytalksystem.com. Feel free to read about the Access course there. Once you are ready to register, go to SEMINARS; click BODYTALK ACCESS; click ELIZABETH HANSON under instructors; click BISMARCK, ND under locations. This will allow you to register for the class. Please do this ASAP so that Elizabeth can have enough books on hand for everyone who wants to attend.

The cost for this one day, life-changing course is $100. Class starts at 9:00 AM SHARP and goes to roughly 5:00 to 5:30 depending on how much fun we're all having. If you have taken the course before, the charge as I recall is only $35 for the day. Be sure that you bring your book with you to class, though, as it will help you to look up hand positions etc.

If you are in the Napoleon area and would like to ride up to the class with me in my van, please let me know by responding to this email. Also, if you are coming from the East and would like to carpool, I would be happy to pick you up at the Coffee Cup in Steele around 8:00 that morning.

I urge you to send this email to anyone you know who is living with chronic pain of any sort--physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. Over the past 3 years, since I began using BodyTalk to balance myself, I have healed on every one of these levels. BodyTalk is gentle with only light tapping on the head and heart to stimulate the brain to make the necessary changes in the energetic network of the body. Our brains are taking in 100,000 bits of information every minute. When we do BodyTalk on ourselves, we are saying to the brain, "I know that you're busy, but would you please make these changes a priority?" It is more than happy to do so and healing comes naturally as a result. It's truly a beautiful experience and I pray that all of you will learn these simple techniques which can make an immense difference in your life and the lives of those you love.

I'm hoping to see as many of you as possible next Sunday in Bismarck. You'll need to hurry, though, as the class is filling up and Elizabeth limits her class to 30 when she has her daughter to help her. What a grand day it will be as we all learn/improve these techniques together. If it is impossible for you to attend this class, please keep it in your prayers so that many people can begin their journey back to wellness as I did in June of 2007 in Elizabeth's Access class.

Thanks for your time in considering this information and in sharing it with any others that you feel led to share it with!

Dawn Bornemann BS CBP RMT

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...