Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy day tomorrow

I am weary tonight and am asking for prayer for tomorrow.  It's been a busy day of sessions and cooking and laundry and trying to find homes for all of our new possessions that we inherited from our dear neighbor, Gladys.  I will always call her my neighbor because she is so dear to my heart even though she now lives in Fargo.
  Please pray for me tomorrow as I am seeing 5 clients plus I need to empty the van of all of the items of Glady's that we are moving on for her.  I'm going to bed early so I can get an early start tomorrow.  I am so thankful for all of you who pray for me! Even though I never had a close family growing up, it is so wonderful to have been a part of the family of God for 42 years!  Also I am so very thankful for this awesome family that I get to enjoy these days. 

  Keep watching here for news about the new iodine supplement that came in the mail today.  I am eager to see how it will help to improve my health. 

  Much love to all those who serve the King--especially those who pray for me!  May God bless you with His richest blessings for all of your compassion for me over the years!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm especially thankful tonight for my dear cousin who likes to giggle into the wee hours of the morning with me EVERY CHANCE THAT SHE GETS!  :)
Have a great week!

Dawn

PS.  Just a hint as to the affect I'm hoping for with the iodine supplement--one of them anyway.  This can be considered a before picture.

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...