Saturday, July 2, 2011

You're the only Jesus

Hi everyone,
 I am so excited as I just played two games of crochet (not sure how to spell it but I think that everyone knows that I mean whomping those little balls through the wickets) with my family before my foot started to ache.  WOW--this is so wonderful as I recall sitting here watching them playing a few weeks ago wishing that I could play with them.  PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS HEALING WAYS!!!!!!
I've been wanting to post about Prairie Days but have been wrapped up with our radionics class.  I'll start out by posting the song that I sang for the group.  Keep in mind that I was weak from cancer so it's not how I would have liked for it to sound.  I don't like to sing when I'm weak, but the Lord urged me to share, so I did.  I can only hope that it was a blessing to those who were listening! 
After I listened to this recording, I decided that it wasn't as bad as it seemed to me so I decided to share it here.  I urge you to go to my son, Andrew's, blog to see the skit that we did about gossip and the boy's Andy and Barny rendition.  That was such a hoot!  Prairie Days was again a special time spent with those we love the most--fellow home schoolers!
Best wishes for a wonderful Sabbath,
Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...