Sunday, July 31, 2011

A miasm keeping me fat?

Anyone who has ever taken a radionics course has received the handout called, "Psychic Attack."  This worksheet explains how negative belief systems affect our lives.   A psychic attack can come from a parent, sibling, teacher--basically anyone that you look up to and spend a lot of time with when you are young and impressionable. 

These belief systems are put on us and we continue abusing ourselves with these harmful thoughts unless someone that we look up to and spend a lot of time with refutes them for us.  They differ from physical attacks in that the wounds are on the inside.  Never-the-less they are still attacks upon us.

I've seen this one psychic attack called, "Renewing Miasms" listed but have never had it come up before.  Today it came up and it made me curious.  What in the world is a miasm?  So I Goggled the word, "Miasm," as you can do for yourself, and I learned that a miasm is a belief system that is powerful enough to make us ill over a long period of time.  The longer the belief system goes uncorrected in one's thinking, the more powerful it becomes. 

After I got the basic definition, I went to my Kelly e-rate book and looked up the miasms listed there.  I asked, through muscle testing, which one I was supposed to run on myself.  I was utterly shocked when I read, "Weight/Fat implant--run rates to clear cell memory," and then the rates were listed. 

I let that sink in a little bit and then I began to ask questions.  You mean that I have an implant that makes my body store fat?  You mean the memory in my cells refuses to let me loose weight?  You mean THAT'S why it's so difficult for me to loose weight on things that work for everyone else?  You mean that I can run these rates for myself on my radionics machine and I will get rid of this thing which makes it impossible for me to get thin?

Guess what I did after all of that registered?  You got it--I'm running the rates RIGHT now.  As I felt the energies flow through me, I started to question, "Now where did I ever get a thought like that?"  DAH--what is the most frequent thought of my entire life?  "YOU'RE SO STUPID, FAT, AND UGLY THAT NO MAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU."  These words were drilled into my mind during my abusive childhood.  Although I usually focused on the, "No man will ever love you part," I guess I need to realize how powerful the, "You're so Fat" part has affected my life. 

I don't know if you're getting goosebumps, as you let these concepts penetrate through your brain, but I sure am.  What if shedding excess fat is possible with the running of these rates?  How many people could be helped?  That's not to say that we can eat donuts and drink pop all day, but I haven't ever done that and still I've been fat.  Now, I'm wondering if I've been fat JUST BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let that sink in for a few days as I have much to do yet today.  Still, I want to share things as they come up so that you all can pray about these things too.  Sometime soon I'll let you know what the results of this current development are.

I've been requested to share what of the things that I share here I feel really work.  That's on my to-do list but now I want to wait until I can see how dealing with this miasm (old belief system) will affect my waistline.  I can say for sure that I love working out with Kathy Smith but even that hasn't given me a body I'm pleased with.  It's better but it just feels as though there is always something holding me back from being fit.  I've even said, "It feels as though there is something that is actually holding me back from being thin."  Now I know that there is--soon it will be that there WAS!

Praise God for His incredible hope!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...