Thursday, March 22, 2012

A new me

WOW--am I ever excited this morning.  I think everyone knows that I started working with Dr. Jerry Tennant of www.tennantinstitiute.com.  Well, my suppliments came last week and I started using them which caused a very large detox that I survived.  ;)  In other words, it wasn't very pleasant.

Well, the hormone therapy that Dr. Tennant ordered for me had to be compounded and they don't do that in Napoleon.  Then, last week when I got to Dakota Pharmacy in Bismarck, where I had them send the prescription to, I learned that they didn't fill the prescription because I was a new patient and they don't fill things the first time for new patients unless they hear from the patient first.

Anyway, this past Tuesday I picked up the hormone therapy and the progesterone that I take before bed.  It's very interesting how the hormone therapy is prepared.  You see, they fill these little syringes with the exact mixture of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone that I need according to Dr. Tennants evaluation of my symptoms.

 So there are 10 days worth of hormones in one syringe, and I got 6 of them, so I'm set for 60 days.  Each day I squeeze one millileter out onto my thigh and rub it in with my wrist.  The pharmacist said that you rub it in with your wrist as it will absorb the extra whereas the palms, being so rough, will not.  These are the results of my first millileter yesterday.

  Moments after I rubbed my very first millileter into my thigh, I went out to pick up the mail.  All the way to the mail I experienced this most incredible happiness that I can't ever recall experinecing.  I was so happy I sang and danced all the way out to and back from the mailbox.  Can you imagine how much energy this must have taken?  I was just so happy.  It's like my body was saying, "Finally you got it right."

I had high energy pretty much all day except right after lunch which is when I usually feel the worst.  Then I went and listened to Dr. Coldwell and snapped right out of it.  I felt like moving my body even more and went and bounced with Jacob on our new tramponline which just doesn't happen.

Then, at suppertime, it was just amazing too.  When I had eaten half of what I usually eat, I was full.  It was kind of funny as I reached for a second slice of my favorite Pepperjack cheese, all of a sudden, my body said, "I'm full."  I truly was full--more full than I have ever remembered feeling!  I was so happy as I realized the power of getting the right hormones in my body.

I slept well last night and this morning there was another miracle in the bathroom.  I can honestly say that NOTHING has ever worked like this.  I've taken herbs; done Master Cleanses; eaten fiber until I gagged but NOTHING HAS EVER WORKED LIKE THIS! 

Actually, I'm quite shocked.  I knew that energy levels; happiness levels; deep sleeping, and feeling full were all controlled by hormones.  However, I did not expect that my bowels would work like they have never worked before all from ONE dose of hormones that are perfect for me!!!  I am so happy that I'm shedding tears of joy right here and now!!!  I'll tell you, that Dr. Tennant knows what he's doing!!!

I am so very happy this morning as we head for the home school convention.  Usually I feel self-consious with my chunky body amongst all of the "Perfect" home school moms.  Anyway, it always felt like every woman there was thinner than me.  I would comfort myself with, "They have no idea of all that I have been through.  Why, my very existence is a miracle--do they expect me to be BEAUTIFUL too?"

 I do realize now that this was MY self-condemnation that kept me so misearbale and I praise God for Pastor Prince to point me in the direction of extending myself the same grace that God extends to me.  However, I am still VERY happy that my hormone therapy has begun before I go to the convention!  Having hope of being thin again is much better than NOT having any hope of it ever happening!!!

Dear reader, if your body won't let you shed weight no matter what you do; if your body temperature is always low; if your hair is falling out at ever increasing speeds; if your nails have ridges in them that you try to hide unsuccessfully; if you're depressed for no apparant reason; AND if you're ALWAYS tired, then most likely you have hypothyroidism too.  Even if your doctor's tests show that your thyroid is "Just fine", their tests are measuring the fake thyroid hormone that your body produces when you have floride in your body.  Just call Dr. Jerry Tennant, at www.tennantinstitute.com and he'll get you perculating again.  GO FOR IT!!! 

Please keep Robert in your prayers as he has again very graciously offered to do chores so that the children and I can go to the home school convention.  Please keep us in your prayers so that we accomplish whatever God wants us to accomplish while there and please pray for safe travels for everyone attending the North Dakota Home School Convention in Jamestown this weekend. 

We're off and this year, I'm truly excited to show up!

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...