Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Awesome site

Hi everyone,

 I'm slowly, in my "Spare time," making my way through the pile of information that Dr. Tennant wants me to read.  I came to the page about the Mediterranean Diet and was intrigued.  I went to this site : http://www.oldwayspt.org/ and fell in love with their writer.  Talk about inspiring someone to take the time to totally enjoy food.  Did you know that eating is supposed to be inspiring??? 

Well, I'm going to give it a try.  Although I didn't fully convert to GAPS, I was faithful to it for nearly half a year and lost not a pound.  I lost a little bit at first but it came back.  If this is YOU, then you need to go to Dr. Tennant's site too as he has the answer to this problem and it's called HYPOTHYROIDISM!

Dr. Tennant says that folks problems begin with not enough stomach acid and it's all downhill from there.  I started his supplementation program too and so far I've noticed that I'm grumpy and tired more.  I suppose it will take a little while to get used to everything. 

Please keep me in your prayers as things start to shift for the better.  Dr. Tennant says that, usually, people are at an ideal weight a year from when they start with him.  That's at least HOPE.

In the meantime, you may want to watch this video which Dr. Tennant recommends.  I've known for a long time that I need to deal with my fillings and crowns.  However, I have been cautioned not to do it until I am strong enough to deal with it.  I told Dr. Tennant that I am hoping that he can get me strong enough to deal with what's going on in my mouth.  After watching this, I'm very glad that I found Dr. Tennant.

Back to work,

Dawn

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...