Monday, March 12, 2012

We won

Hi everyone,
  I'm so glad that Cora posted about the district convention as I've been swamped with clients and my newest project.  What is my newest project? you may be wondering.  Well, it's trying to take care of ME.

  You see, Andrew gave me the book HEALING IS VOLTAGE for my birthday written by Dr. Jerry Tennant.  I could see that Dr. Tennant probably holds the remaining keys to unlocking abundant life for me so I began the process of becoming one of his many patients from around the world. 

A large box came today from Dr. Tennant's office so that I can begin the supplement regimen that he feels will pull me out of hypothyroidism.  Dr. Tennant feels that my stubborn weight; all the miscarriages; and my rapid hair loss are all from hypothyroidism. 

Dr. Tennant also wants me to follow the Mediterranean Diet.  What is that? you may be wondering along with me.  Actually I have a 35 page download of prescription information from Dr. Tennant to wander through so there's no time like the present.  I am just so happy to have found someone who feels that he understands my long list of complaints AND what to do about them.  If you have stubborn health issues, perhaps you can get help from Dr. Tennant too.  You can find him here: www.tennantinstitute.com

  Anyway, back to the election.  It was a very interesting afternoon/evening.  We left here at 12:30 and got home at 9:00 so it took awhile.  Anyway, there were 60+ people vying for 30 seats.  All of our current legislator's names, and their wives' names, were listed on the ballot.  I wondered if we had a chance.

  It was truly awesome how many of our friends drove over to vote for us--just awesome--and I love you all for supporting us like this!  Anyway, we were pleased when we learned that Robert and Andrew tied for that 30th seat.  Robert gave way and let Andrew take it as Andrew is very interested in pursing politics and Robert is not. 

  This left Robert as first alternate and I am 4th and Cora is 6th.  This means that 55 people voted for Robert and Andrew; 50 for me; and 48 for Cora.  Some people who were precinct delegates told us that they voted for us too.  These are people who are neighbors or church members or our very own legislators.  How cool is that?

It was a beautiful day and Jacob and I walked over to the implement dealer while they were counting votes.  He was pretty patient all afternoon what with his little interest in politics and his large interest in tractors.  It was a gorgeous evening and I got lots of pictures on my iPod which I will have him help me get on here somehow sometime.

I'm off to read about iodine and B12.................  Oh, I am so excited to think I'll be well, completely well, within a year.  Dr. Tennant told me that most people are at their ideal weight no later than one year after they begin his hypothyroid regimen.  My ideal weight, can you imagine?????????????

To health!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Exciting! I'm glad you are getting some answers. Blessings.

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...