Sunday, March 18, 2012

No Condemnation

My friend/client, Diane, has been telling me about Pastor Joseph Prince for several months now.  I can clearly recall how jubilant she looked when she showed up in my Bismarck office for her session a while back.  She shared how Pastor Prince was teaching, on his CD series CONDEMNATION KILLS, how people can't get well if they buy into this philosophy that "I'm just no good."

  Well, Diane loaned us several of Pastor Prince's CD series when she came for another session last week.  We listened to the first CD in CONDEMNATION KILLS in our home church yesterday and I was deeply blessed.  I never understood before how to get over the damaged goods syndrome which I picked up in my childhood home.  Some part of me always believed that I didn't deserve all of God's wonderful blessings. 

 Pastor Prince says that it's not that Christ doesn't love us, it's that WE don't give HIM a chance to let His love flow into our lives.  In other words, we've become accustomed to conditional love (which really isn't love at all) that we can't quite grasp being loved just because we are. 

  Today I've been listening to Pastor Prince's HAPPY AND HEALTHY CD set.  It's the same theme again.  It's not that God doesn't want us to be healthy and happy--it's that we don't think we deserve these gifts that He is longing to pour into our lives.  I know that I've heard this thought before, but somehow when Pastor Prince says it--it sticks in my grey matter. 

Well, if I've made you curious, then I urge you to meet Pastor Prince here:
http://www.josephprince.org/.  Pastor Prince also has lots of videos on You Tube so check him out.  You'll be happy to hear his message of unconditional blessings from God just waiting to be poured into our lives.   I loved his description of the word Shalom which means so much more than "Just" peace--as if peace isn't enough.

Shalom dear friends--be blessed in EVERY way that God has for you today!

Dawn


Here's another one.  Let's ALL seek God's love in our lives today!!!

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...