Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do you see?

What do you see in this picture?  This is the plant that my friend and client, Jean, gave to me last year in appreciation for all of the work that I did for her following her stroke.  What do you think of this plant?  What sticks out to you in your mind?
Being a reforming perfectionist, I see the one yellow leaf in the middle of the plant.  This plant drinks water like a horse and it'll let you know the second it's thirsty. I'm always checking for yellow leaves so that I can keep up with it's incessant thirst. 

Did anyone notice all of the gorgeous healthy leaves?  I mean, most of the leaves are just wonderfully healthy but I hardly ever notice them.  It's that one yellow one in the middle that spoke to me this morning, "You didn't water me soon enough!"

Why am I sharing this concept this morning?  Well, it's because today is Super Tuesday and people will go to the polls tonight to pick the person that they want to be our next President.  True, it's a straw poll, and not the official one, but it will give everyone an idea as to who is in the lead.   I'm going to head over to Wishek to fill a table with all the Ron Paul brochures that we have and then I'm going to vote for Ron Paul.  Robert, Andrew and Cora are going to do the same thing in Hazelton.

You know, our viewpoint is what determines our actions.  Recently I read a letter from a relative saying that he's discouraged about politics because nobody perfect is running for President.  That's like saying the only leaves that matter on my plant are the yellow ones while ignoring that 99% of the leaves are lucsious and green. 

It's true that Ron Paul is not perfect but he does have a perfect voting record.  Every single vote that he made during his terms in the US House of Representatives was according to the Constitution of the United States of America.  EVERY SINGLE VOTE WAS A CONSTITUTIONAL ONE--that's better than my plant.

I'm urging everyone who reads this, who is in one of the 10 states holding their caucuses today, to go to the polls today between 5:30 and 8:30 PM and vote for Ron Paul.  Let's focus on the good here, folks, and realize that his political enemies have warped his concepts to make him look like he's anti- Israel.  Actually Dr. Paul's cuts to foreign countries will help Israel because we will stop funding Israel's ENEMIES!!! 

People who are opposed to Dr. Paul on the grounds that he will cut their special program had better realize that we all have our hands in the cookie jar.  If somebody doesn't step in and stop all of the outrageous spending on foreign wars and padding to the wealthy, then there won't BE a cookie jar anymore!  This is why the young people are so strongly in favor of Dr. Paul.  They're concerned that the cookie jar, and not just the cookie, is crumbling before their very eyes.  How long can we keep on spending so outrageously?

I vote for Ron Paul and I urge you to do so as well!  I am going this way because of his self-restraint and his loyalty to the great republic that we all inherited and are trying to pass on to our children and grandchildren.  After all, nobody is perfect!

Dawn for liberty

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...