Sunday, September 16, 2018

I am NORMAL?

Thirty years ago, on September 6, 1988 I ran away from home.  I really did!!
 
I left my husband; took my infant daughter; and moved to the city where I had found a counselor who specializes in helping people recover from incest.  I took my daughter to a relative, while I went to the counselor, and learned that I was normal.
 
I had never felt normal--not once in my life that I could recall.  I knew that I was going to recover, though, when Mary Lee Steele said to me, "You ARE normal.  Anyone who would have gone through what you went through would feel the exact same way!!"
 
Those words changed my life and they began a 30 year search for what a normal incest survivor lived like.  How does a normal incest victim, who has worked on themselves, think?  How does one express themselves?  Will it ever stop hurting?  That's the big one.
 
So I continued with Ms Steel, and attended several incest survivor's groups, for a couple of years.  During that time I grew emotionally a whole bunch.  My husband and I were reunited and were blessed with 2 sons.  Now I'm a grandma and I'm still wondering if it will ever stop hurting.
 
Recently my amazing prayer partner shared with me a healing modality she had discovered.  She felt it would help me to read the book so I did.  I finished reading it last night with great excitement.  Now I am pondering taking the training.

I've taken many trainings and read many books over the past 3 decades to try to get rid of that hurt.  You see, the emotional hurts turned into physical hurts and I hurt nearly constantly from the MS which developed from all the stresses from my childhood and adult years combined.
 
The main healing tools that I use on myself are BodyTalk; radionics; Emotional Freedom Technique; Body Code; CranioSacral Fascial therapy; Courts of Heaven; Kyroback; and BETAR combined with prayer.  Even with all of the skills Father has given me, I STILL hurt nearly constantly.
 
I'm praying that Splankna will end the pain.  Having read the book, I can see why it will certainly help.  I also found these videos helpful.  Please join me in praying for the funds, and travel companions, needed to take the training next month.  Thy will be done, Oh Lord!!!
 
Dawn
 
 

No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...