Thursday, April 23, 2020

No masks left?

So how is everyone doing?  I am fully recovered from the Corona virus at home with the help of my Christian Energy Worker friends Elizabeth, Anna, and Cindy.  THEY'RE THE BEST!!

So I took my first trip to the grocery store since I got sick with the virus at the beginning of February.  It wasn't as terrible as I was expecting it to be--getting groceries I mean.  Everyone stayed away from everybody else and most people had on masks--most females anyway.  I would say that 80% of females had on masks and about 50% of the males did as did I.

I was fortunate to find a mask on Amazon after the initial toilet paper craze and run on the grocery stores.  I was too sick to go shopping then.  ANYWAY, perhaps you've had a hard time finding a mask to purchase.  In that case, you can make one yourself.

There are lots of videos to choose from on Youtube as you might imagine.  I chose this one because it is truly very easy to make a mask with this video!!!

Here's to keeping our germs to ourselves!!

Love you all,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...