Thursday, April 16, 2020

More from the Ball Brothers

I don't have much time to write this morning as I'm going to Bismarck. Yes, I'm taking my gloves and mask and checkbook.  Please pray for me to be safe.  There are so many ways that I feel un-safe but those are just feelings and I live on faith.  Plus I know that the safest place to be is where God wants me to be.

I do love sharing here, even when I don't have much time, so today I'm sharing this song.  It's not about me anyway or you or anyone of us.  It's about what the only perfect one to walk this Earth did!  It's about the cross.

Prayers appreciated!

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...