Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Are you ready for the truth?

There's a lot of fear in our world right now.  Being I've fought off the Corona Virus at home, with the help of my Christian Energy Practitioners, I know that it is definitely something to be reckoned with.  I felt pretty rotten for about 3 weeks and even now, 6 weeks after it began, I have spells of extreme weakness!

Yes I'm staying home but did drive out to the field the other day when Robert got the combine stuck.  Yes, I know that people are supposed to combine their crops in the late Summer and Fall.  However, last year was continually wet and we don't have the drying equipment needed to put the crops in the bins at such high moisture levels.  Please pray that the harvest in the Midwest can be finished now quickly and safely!  Thanks much

Now I want to share this with you.  I do realize that many of my readers are not from my country. I love seeing where you're all from and I bless you all in Jesus name.  However, things that I share about my country may not be of interest to all of you but then again, they may.

There are lots of people talking about how the economy is suffering due to this horrible virus.  I'm praying that it ends ASAP.  I thought I'd mention that Robert said our stimulus check was deposited in our accounts last night.  Now, I'm in my 60s and I have NEVER had that happen before!  ;)

So it is with some trepidation that I share this with the world.  However, my readers are not just ordinary folks.  I do believe that you are people of great faith or why would you read my blog about my faith in the Lord's protection and provision for my life and my family?

So, if you haven't become aware of the deep state yet, this may be quite surprising.  I pray that this very gently opens your eyes to how our President is working to destroy great evil forces that seek to make us their slaves at best and destroy us at worst.

As you watch this video, I would ask that you pray for my President.  I can recall how I was distraught during the Republican debates in early 2016.  I remember my dear friend saying to me as we watched the candidates dropping out one by one, "NOT TRUMP!"  Then we had groaned together.

When the prophets (the Elijah List) started saying that Trump would win the election, there was more groaning. "He's so rude," is what we ladies thought.  I'm so glad that God knew what we needed and didn't listen to our petty little complaints!

I pray that this will make sense to you. I pray that it will be informative and encouraging. Most of all, I hope that it will strengthen your faith that God is in control.  He has picked Trump for this time and He is using Trump to rid the world of great evils!!!

Have a great Spring day,

Dawn


No comments:

Have you Signed the Petition?

 Hi everyone,   The world is going crazy.  Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023.  People were killed in their beds.  Women were raped.  ...